Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
191 W. Nationwide Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215-8120
Practice Areas: Labor and Employment
Admitted to Practice: Ohio Bar (1988), U.S. District Court, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Concentrates her practice in the area of employment law, including state and federal discrimination litigation, drafting and revising policies and procedures, and advising clients in all aspects of employment law issues.
- Named as one of 10 Lawyers of the Year in 1999 in Ohio Lawyers Weekly.
- Recognized as one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers™, in 2004 Cincinnati Magazine, as voted by her peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating of AV, which indicates very high to pre-eminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio (J.D., with honors, 1988)
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio (B.A., 1983)
- Board Member: The Interprofessional Commission of Ohio
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee
- Columbus Bar Association; Member: Labor and Employment Committee